|Click the meme to follow the link to where I found this gem.|
My overall goal for this coming year is to make genealogy my Number One Priority. Other than health and the other essentials of a productive life, my coursework and genea-goals WILL come first. Genealogy tasks and commitments WILL be attended to before any other. If a social gathering conflicts, too bad for the living people!
By December 31st 2016, I also will have...
- Published at least 365 total blog posts (here, duh!). Keeping a thought on realism and time management, I have decided that this does not necessarily equate to one post published per day.
- Applied for at least one genealogy-related scholarship or award to assist with expenses.
- Fully completed at least my Canadian Records certificate from The National Institute of Genealogical Studies (my aim is actually to have fully completed this much sooner than the end of the year).
- Become an effective member of the social media team for The Surname Society, specifically, and begun participating more in/with other societies/groups of interest.
- Developed a better sense of direction and some clear cut goals for this blog, my social media strategy, my genealogical education goals and, ultimately, my overall genea-"career".*
|Found on Pinterest. Cannot find link to original upload but copyright is indicated on picture.|
The MyHeritage blog has posted five New Year's resolutions every genealogist should set, HERE. What are YOUR genealogy goals or resolutions for 2016??
Yes, The Asterisks Mean Something
* Perhaps a good start would be to stop using quotations when talking about my potential future career in the field of genealogy, eh? LOL